From the hills to the Sea
From the Hills to the Sea
(05 nights / 06 Days)
Wonder through this 6 day tour exploring the captivating cultural & historical cities of the hill side Kandy and Nuwara-Eliya to the blooming bright sandy city of the south beach coast line bringing out the best marine life and water activities Sri Lanka has to offer.
Overview: From Sri Lanka’s Heritage city Kandy to the clear Beaches of the South coast, create the perfect Sri Lankan holiday with our exciting 5 nights and 6 days special offer wonder pack for a memorable experience. Take a tour of our captivating and breathtakingly beautiful cities of the Island like Kandy, Nuwaraeliya & Bentota.
Day 01 - AIRPORT – PINNAWALA – KANDY
On arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport you will get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality where our personalized representative from Relax Lanka Tours will welcome you and transfer you to Kandy, on route visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Elephant Ride (Optional)
- Temple of the Tooth
- Kandy City Tour
Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 02 - KANDY – NUWARAELIYA
After breakfast transfer to Nuwaraeliya. Often referred to as ‘Little England’, this genteel highland community does have a rose- tinted, vaguely British-country-village feel to it, with its colonial-era bungalows, Tudor-style hotels, well-tended hedgerows and pretty gardens.
- Tea Factory
- Ramboda Waterfall
- Nuwaraeliya City tour
Overnight Stay in Nuwaraeliya.
Day 03 - NUWARA ELIYA – BENTOTA
Transfer to Bentota. On route visit the Devon and St. Claire’s waterfall and enjoy the beautiful view with some refreshments in Kithulgala before arriving to Bentota.
- Devon / St. Claire’s Waterfalls
Overnight Stay in Bentota.
Day 04 - BENTOTA (Galle day excursion)
Later visit the Sea Turtle Conservation Project. Thereafter transfer to Galle Fort situated in the Bay of Galle on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, was built first in 1588 by the Portuguese.
- Sea Turtle Conservation Project
- Excursion to Galle city
- Madu river safari (Optional)
Afternoon Relax at the hotel.
Day 05 - BENTOTA
Lazing on a Sun deck reading a book of choice and sipping a cool fresh tropical fruit drink of pine apple, Mango ,Banana or simply a mixed blend of it all.
- Sunset relaxation
Overnight Stay in Bentota.
Day 06 - BENTOTA – AIRPORT
After breakfast transfer to the Bandaranaike International Airport for your departure flight.
Tour package Includes
- Meet & Greet Service, Luggage Assistance & Hotel Transfer.
- Shared Double Room Accommodation for the period, as per Tour.
- Meal plan on Half Board basis. (Bed + Dinner + Breakfast)
- Transport in an Air-Conditioned car with English speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- Service charge at hotels and currently applicable Government taxes.
- Departure and Check-out Assistance at Airport
- Food & lodging for the driver .
- Petrol, toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Vehicle insurance up to LKR 500,000 per person.
- 24hrs customer care service.
Tour Package excludes
- Entrance/excursion fees to the places mentioned in our itinerary.
- Air fare/Visa fees.
- Lunch/beverages, and any the other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Sightseeing/visits at any place other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Any extras such as Tips and other expenses of a personal nature, Ayurveda spa treatments, etc.
Relax Lanka’s Extras (Value Plus) on Complimentary Basis:
Complimentary cultural show entrance tickets for 2 pax.
01 local SIM card (data/voice) loaded with USD 03.
Free upgrade to the next room category on availability.
Standard check-in time and check-out time at the hotels 1400 Hrs – 1200 Hrs.
Availability at hotels is subject to confirmation of the tour and travel dates
Please note we require 30% of the payment on confirmation with the balance settled 15 days prior to arrival, or full payment can be settled on confirmation.
Any cancellation should be notified in writing, 10 days prior to the arrival date, 40% would be charged , for cancellations made within 7 days , and for ‘No Shows 100 % would be charge.